Thursday, May 31, 2012

Newfound and Nifty

Wow. I can't believe it is already Thursday again and time for my weekly post. I really need to get into the habit of posting more often. But with my new job starting today, I have a feeling my time is going to be very short!

Inspiration:



I saw this picture on someone's blog and I must say I fell in love. Maybe it's my obsession with old lady activities {like wearing curlers} or maybe it's just the vintage meets modern vibe that is in all the magazines and stores lately. Two of my favorite things in one. Fabulous. 

Tunes: 




I was choosing a song for my morning alarm last night and this one came to mind. {Maybe it was because I knew I was going to have to wake up early and wish that I was dead. :p } It's so beautiful and so is the animation in this video. BYU definitely got it right on this one. 

Obsession: 

This summer has been a summer of social engagements. This is completely opposite to last summer, though it was great, it was definitely lacking in the socializing category. One of these oh so exciting engagement I have been taking part in is commonly known as Ultimate Frisbee. 


I might not be quite as intense as these guys {though I wouldn't mind some stripped socks like} but I can hold my own. I don't know what my abhorrence to it was in high school, but I regret it now that I am completely, well, obsessed. :)

 Projects:

Sadly I really don't have any projects going on right now. I blame my newfound employment. And honestly I'll take it over a pile of half finished projects any day!

Well, sorry this is so short and not that exciting. But I'm not feeling too exciting today. More like exhausted and not looking forward to waking up at 6:00am tomorrow for a meeting before work. Bleh. 

Here's hoping you can sleep in longer than me!

xoxo
C.R.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment