Saturday, May 19, 2012

Lippy Stuff

When I was in elementary school and junior high I was completely obsessed with Neopets; which I just looked up and it still exists. The only thing that kept me from logging on and looking around is that the only thing I remember from my username and password is "Lippystuff". I have no idea why I thought that  "lippystuff" {along with my favorite numbers 14 and 27} was a normal password, but I did. It was the best my 13 year old mind could come up with I guess. Or maybe it was foreshadowing just how much lipgloss and lipstick I would own in the future.

Either way, here it is, my promised post about my lippy stuff collection!


{Yes, this is what I do with my free time as I continue to look for a job. Arrange and take pictures of my lipgloss.}

I don't think one person should be allowed to have this much lipgloss. The sad part is, there are probably a rather large handfull of people that have even more than what you see before you.

My Favorites:


As I mentioned in my last post, I am addicted to Sephora lipstick. I've only bought two so far, but they are my daily staples! They are more pricey than drugstore lipsticks, but still not as expensive as some department stores. They wear great throughout the day and only need to be freshened up once or twice if you are eating a lot or biting your lip for one reason or another {you know, cute boy walks by, someone says something derogatory against cats and you have to hold back a rebuttal in order to retain your friendship}.



The Lipstick


The Bath and Body Works Collection.

From the the time I bought my first tube of metha lipgloss at B&BW {pictured at the left end of the top row in all its dirty glory} I have been a firm believer in all of their lines. The best part? I bought that first tube in ninth grade and it still has some juice.

I have no good explanation for the 25 other tubes besides birthdays, Christmas and $3-per-tube sales.


In the end, this collection leads to my lippy stuff box being full to overflowing and hardly being able to fit it on its shelf. And yet I can't bring myself to get rid of any of them. I guess I will forever be a lipgloss pack-rat!

So what's your favorite go-to lipgloss?

I'd love to hear about it!

xoxo
C.R.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment