Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday Best Twinners



Katie: Shirt: H&M, Skirt: Chadwicks, Shoes: Target, Bow: Forever 21, Lipstick: Sephora. Me: Shirt: Target, Tank: H&M, Skirt: Forever 21, Shoes: Forever 21, Necklace: Claire's (gotta love super old 13-year-old jewelry), Watch: Anne Klein.


This is my first attempt at a fashion post, so bare will me. 
I know the pictures are in the entryway of our apartment and the colorful rug beneath our feet is just awesome, but we didn't take the pictures specifically as fashion post material. At first we were just marveling at the fact that we ended up semi-matching as we got ready for church this morning, then I decided I might as well blog about it because that's what I do now. Or at least I'm trying to. Ha. Multiple people throughout the day commented on how we were kind of matching and that we must be roommates. 

Yep. We are. And we love it. 

Oh, and we love stripes. And polka dots. 

And taking awkward pictures. 




Here's hoping for better outfit pics later on. I need to invest in a tri-pod. 

xoxo
C.R.M.




No comments:

Post a Comment