Saturday, June 9, 2012

Newfound and Nifty 6.9.12

Seeing as how I totally forgot to do this on Thursday, better late than never, right?

Inspiration:


Mustard, navy, polka-dots, big sunglasses. Four of my all-time favorite things. 



Tunes: 



Every time I hear this song come up on my Pandora station I go to like it and realize it's already been liked. It's worth a listen. 

Obsession: 


We watched Ramona and Beezus as an apartment last night and fell in love with Josh Duhamel all over again. So tonight I am watching Life As We Know It just to stare at him all night again. Yummy. 

Projects:

A few days ago I made a post about some lyrics I wrote recently. Well, today I got with a good friend who helped me put some actual music (and good music at that) to the words. It was rather amazing. He is a spectacular guitar player and is convinced I will be able to play the song someday on my own. I am not as strong of a believer, but it does sound good! Maybe someday when I get the melody down I'll post a video...maybe...

I also finished a dress today! Unfortunately I did not look decent enough to take pictures of myself in it. Another "maybe someday" to keep you on your toes. ;)

xoxo
C.R.M.

No comments:

Post a Comment