Thursday, June 27, 2013

Follow Along: Important Blog Information!

I must have been hiding under a rock, because I just realized that the RSS reader (the Google reader that comes up when you sign into Blogger that lists all the blogs you follow)  is being discontinued the end of this week :( I am now frantically copying over my favorite blogs into Bloglovin and guess what...you should do the same with mine!! I would hate to lose all 30 or so of you in the black hole that is the blogosphere.


So please go to my side bar and click on the beautiful Bloglovin button or click the following link below:

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Make sure to copy over all of your favorites by the end of the week! I'm not sure if Blogger will have any sort of way to recover the blogs you had on the reader, so act fast!

Oh, and here's a picture of a cat doing what I wish I was right now. Enjoy :)


C.R.M.
xoxo

p.s. Share this news with friends so they don't also lose their blog lists! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment